Sinah Warren is situated on Hayling Island, an exclusive inlet reached by a causeway from the Hampshire coast. A large, elegant, modern hotel on a location that was originally a health farm in the 15th Century, it has many rooms overlooking Langstone Harbour, with balconies or garden patios.
Surrounded by gorgeous gardens, and the fresh sea air, Sinah Warren has plenty of activities – from its heated outdoor pool (open June to early September), to giant chess in the garden, a spa, and tennis courts. There’s live music and entertainment every night, and the excellent restaurant, The Driftwood, caters for all tastes.
Guests can stroll along the coast, or visit nearby Portsmouth Harbour, home to Nelson’s HMS Victory.
Visit the leisure centre where you can swim a couple of lengths in our indoor heated swimming pool or pamper yourself with a visit to our health and beauty salon.
- Leisure Club included with your stay
- Indoor heated swimming pool (towels provided)
- Steam room
- Fully equipped fitness studio
West End to Warner with male vocalist Luke Sabatino, number 1 chart topping duet 'Eden' and Essentially Musical, performing songs from Les Mis, Cats and the Jersey Boys
- Beautifully located on the Hayling Island Coastline with views over the Harbour and across the Solent
- Daytime and evening activities, entertainment and team shows
- Stylish en-suite bedrooms featuring TV, tea & coffee facilities, telephone, hairdryer and iron/board
- Leisure facilities including indoor and outdoor pools