Victorian splendour in North Wales
Bodelwyddan (pronounced bod-el-with-an) is a Grade II listed Victorian residence near the North Wales coast, not far from Snowdonia.
Set within the grounds of a romantic castle, but with all the amenities of a modern hotel, Bodelwyddan Castle has a superb range of leisure facilities, numerous daily activities and nightly live entertainment. And plenty of space and beautiful surroundings if you'd prefer to just sit back and relax.
The hotel was given a £6 million renovation in 2015 and awarded a 4* AA award.
Visit the leisure centre where you can swim a couple of lengths in our indoor heated swimming pool or pamper yourself with a visit to our health and beauty salon.
- Leisure Club included with your stay
- Indoor heated swimming pool (towels provided)
- Steam room
- Fully equipped fitness studio
West End to Warner with male vocalist Luke Sabatino, number 1 chart topping duet 'Eden' and Essentially Musical, performing songs from Les Mis, Cats and the Jersey Boys
- Beautifully located on the Hayling Island Coastline with views over the Harbour and across the Solent
- Daytime and evening activities, entertainment and team shows
- Stylish en-suite bedrooms featuring TV, tea & coffee facilities, telephone, hairdryer and iron/board
- Leisure facilities including indoor and outdoor pools